Ebony Dress Sew-Along
Welcome to Ebony Dress Sew-Along! Looking for something sophisticated yet flirty, Look no further, scared of causing too much drama, fussy with buttons...You'll learn to conquer all these in this amazing dress. During this sew-along with easy, step by step instructional videos, you'll do just that. Suitable for advanced beginner/intermediate level sewers.
EBONY DRESS Size: Small - 3XL (Pattern ONLY)
- 1 printed pattern ($30 value)
- 3 instructional videos ($75 value) *one emailed per week*
- 6 yards of African Print fabric
- 10 buttons
- 1 live Q/A session ($45 value)
Other supplies you'll need:
- 1 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing
- Approximately 5 yards of crochet yarn
What to do next:
1. Choose your Sew-Along kit either just the pattern or the pattern with sewing notions
2. Join The Sewing Lounge Facebook Group.
3. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list in your email so that you can receive the sew-along videos to your inbox.
4. Get ready to have SEW much fun!
I am trying to figure out what size I need, I am going to cut out the pattern with muslin to check size and length, To get a good fitting
I did talk with someone couple weeks ago. To tell you thank you so much. I did receive my kit. I really appreciate it. I love the pattern & the material. I don’t know what too do now because I’m still receiving emails to join.
Do you have other programs? I just want to make regular clothes. I’m 73 yrs.old. Give me a call when you can. Thanks again!
I love the pattern and my fabric. Instructions are clear and easy to understand.
Beautiful pattern and I can't wait to finish and wear my dress. I will post a picture. Thank you 😊 💓
I got compliments on my dress. I love it.