Sheba Dress Sew-Along
FWelcome to the Sew Creative Sew-Along! Learn how to make the Sheba Dress with easy, step by step instructions. Suitable for advanced beginner/intermediate level sewers.
Pattern size: Small-3XL
What you'll get:
- 1 printed pattern ($22 value)
- 3 instructional videos ($75 value) *one emailed per week*
- 1 live Q/A session ($45 value)
What you'll need:
- 8 yards of African Print Fabric ($52 value)
- One 18 inch zipper, 2 sets of snaps and 4 yards of crochet yarn ($6 value)
What to do next:
1. Purchase your Kit.
2. Select your fabric from our site.
3. Join The Sewing Lounge Facebook Group.
4. Get ready to have SEW much fun!
I have not sewn garments in about 40 years. The instructions and the videos are very calming to me. I look forward to the remaining 2 videos.
The alterations video was vital for me.
I am grateful. I am still working on both of the two projects and hopefully, I
can still watch the videos again throughout the year. I do enjoy working on
Tisha is so on point and clear with her instructions! I am a visual learner and being able to replay is so helpful!
Thank you so much! My husband and Granddaughter are amazed at my progress 🙌🏽
Tisha’s teachings are so clear and concise! I am
Grateful that I can play it over and over when needed.😊l am looking forward to the final one!
Impressed with the kit and videos.