Poly-Fil Quilt Batting
Medim Size: 72" x 90".
Whether you are creating a quick and easy quilt for your child's dorm room, a gift for the bride to be, or hand quilting a quilt to give to your grandchild to have as a family heirloom, Poly-Fil® Low-Loft® batting is the perfect choice for your project. It is a 100% bonded polyester that is easy to needle, dries quickly, retains its shape after washing and has a beautiful drape making it a great batting to create quilts that are meant to be used as well as cherished. It is loved by hand quilters because it will quilt easily and accentuates their wonderful hand stitching. It is lightweight making it the ideal batting for lap quilts, throws or clothing that can be used year round. It is 2 oz. per square yard and the quilting distance is 2-4 inches. The 72” x 90” twin size is perfect for single and day beds, dorm rooms, throws and lap quilts.
- If you loved Soft n Crafty Low-Loft then this is the batting for you
- Perfect batting for everyday use quilts. Light airy loft makes it easy to hand and machine quilt
- 100% Bonded polyester won’t beard or shift, will retain its shape after washing, and contains no added chemicals
- Weight: 2 oz. per sq. yd. Loft about 1/4". Quilting distance is 2"- 4"
- Quick Tip: Sometimes the polyester battings get wrinkled in the packaging. If laying the batting out to breath doesn't remove the wrinkles you can put it in the dryer on LOW with a damp cloth just for a few minutes, and they should disappear.