Nyla Jacket Sew-Along
Welcome to Sew Creative Sew-Along! Learn how to make the Nyla Jacket with easy, step by step instructions. Suitable for advanced beginner/intermediate level sewers. Pattern size: Small-3XL
What you'll get:
- 1 printed pattern ($15 value)
- 3 instructional videos ($75 value)
- 1 live Q/A session ($45 value)
- 2 Jelly Rolls: 84 two and a half inch strips ($72 value)
- 3 yards of African Print Fabric for lining ($19.50 value)
What to do next:
1. Purchase your pattern and/or supply package below.
2. Join The Sewing Lounge Facebook Group.
3. Get ready to have SEW much fun!
Sew-Along Package Value: $226.50
Priced today for $89
I LOVE working with unique fabrics! This store Carrie’s fabulous African prints that will be so fun to
Create with! I cannot wait to begin using these on my jacket! It will totally be one of a kind!
Fabric looks fantastic
I haven’t started yet
I am loving sewing the strips together to make the fabric. It makes me smile as I see it getting bigger. The Instructional video is so clear and I love the quilt behind it. In These crazy days with the pandemic and the state of the government, all I want joy and this jacket is giving it to me. I have shared the strip fabric with my zoom quilters and they say it wild which I love. They wonder where I will wear it and I answer EVERYWHERE! Thank you.
I would ask the you included instructions on removing the sticky label off the fabric. I don’t know how to do that. Thanks for everything I can’t wait to order more.